Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 7:30- p.m.
Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 3:00 p.m.
The Broomfield Symphony Orchestra presents the BSO Holiday Program featuring brilliant vocal soloist and narrator Heidi Schmidt.
- Overture to The Messiah G. F. Händel (1685-1759)
- Es ist ein Ros' entsprungen Michael Praetorius (1571-1621)
- Shepherds’ Farewell to the Holy Family, from L’enfance du Christ Hector Berlioz (1803-1869)
- Farandole, from L’Arlesienne Georges Bizet (1838-1875)
- Schlafe, mein Liebster, aria from Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 J. S. Bach (1685-1750)
- O Come, All Ye Faithful arr. David Willcocks
- I Wonder As I Wander J. J. Niles (1892-1980), arr. Geoff Long
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing arr. David Willcocks
- Pifa, from The Messiah
- O thou that tellest, from The Messiah G. F. Händel
- Fantasia on “Greensleeves,” from Sir John in Love R. Vaughan Williams (1872-1958), arr. Greaves
- A Vaughan Williams Christmas: Forest Green, Wassail Song, Sussex Carol arr. D. Wagner
- Nous voici dans la ville Provençal carol
- Intermezzo from St. Paul’s Suite Gustav Holst (1874-1934)
- Jingle Bells James Pierpont, arr. Jack Gold & Marty Paich
- The First Noël arr. David Willcocks
- Overture to Semiramide Gioacchino Rossini (1792-1868)
- Narration on this program includes works by Shakespeare, Gabriela Mistral, Henry van Dyke,
E. E. Cummings, Charles Dickens, and Clement C. Moore.
Saturday, February 25, 2023 - 7:30 PM
BSO Music of Eastern Europe
The Broomfield Symphony Presents Music of Eastern Europe, featuring dances by Brahms, Bartok, and Dvorak, plus Dvorak's Symphony No. 8.
Saturday, April 8, 2023 - 7:30 PM
The Broomfield Symphony Presents a Silent Film Movie Night
The Broomfield Symphony Presents the classic Buster Keaton silent films "One Week" and "Sherlock Jr." with live orchestral music arrangements by silent era music expert Rodney Sauer.
Thursday, May 25, 2023, - 7:30 PM
BSO Presents Winners of the Young Artist Competition and Favorites from John Williams
As of February 3rd, the City and County of Broomfield are ending the face mask requirement, due to downward trending transmission rates and high vaccination rates. However, in order to combat the spread of the virus, audience members may continue to wear masks if they choose to do so and Broomfield will continue to use data to drive future decisions. For more information on this development, please visit: https://broomfield.org/3123/COVID-19-Information.